George N. Campbell, Jr.
George N. Campbell has held multiple leadership posts in both public and private sectors. He is an accomplished strategic thinker and business and community leader with a proven record of creating billions in both public and private partnerships. He has developed a unique perspective as a public policy leader and private business CEO, resulting in a reputation as an innovator, deal maker, and go-to person.
George’s background includes his tenures as:
- President – University Southern Maine Foundation
- Commissioner – State of Maine Department of Transportation
- Commissioner – State of New Hampshire Department of Transportation
- Mayor – City of Portland, Maine
- President – CBRE Northern New England
- President – Pierce Atwood Consulting